Below you will find some references from customers who have put their trust in us
The special micro-perforated adhesive decoration for shop windows was created to communicate over a large area without obscuring the inside of shops.
Outside the shop, passers-by see the advertisement. The vehicle dedicated to your business is a communication medium with a high impact.
Depending on its frequency of use, a vehicle can be seen thousands of times per day. And by just as many potential customers.
Adhesive decoration well studied with a professional in the business allows you to communicate about your company and easily gain new customers.
Another advantage: Once you have paid the technical expenses of manufacturing and fitting the advertising on your vehicle, you will not pay an annual display fee because the vehicle belongs directly or indirectly to you (hire, hire-purchase, lease, etc.).
There’s also no annual tax on this type of vehicle advertising.
It is important to communicate your company’s essential information: company name, type of business, telephone number and website.
You can also enhance your adhesive decoration with your logo, an image illustrating your profession, a photo, etc.
boDepending on your needs, there are different types of adhesive decorations for vehicles:
– White or coloured adhesive decoration: sides, back, bonnet
– Adhesive with digital printing and film that protects against mechanical (cleaning rollers of automatic car washes, Karcher-type high pressure jets) and natural (wind, rain, UV sun protection) aggressions
– Semi-covering (back half of the vehicle) or total covering (entire vehicle) adhesive decoration
– Safety marking: alternating retroreflective safety strips
There are also alternatives for non-permanent decoration:
– Removable adhesive decoration for one-off high impact or event communication
– Magnetic plates
You’ll find all the solutions in PANO branches near you.
Each PANO branch offers a mock-up of the decoration on your vehicle.
Manufacturing and fitting on your vehicle are directly carried out on our premises.